New DCC website - Q&A

Welcome to the "alternative" DCC website - the plan is that if it's acceptable to the majority it'll replace the current site.  It's developed using some freebie software from www.cyclingclubsoftware.com, so if you want to have a go at your own version, please feel free!  

Of course nothing's free - so we have adverts popping up all over the place, which can be remove for a monthly fee.

The format is relatively fixed, it's the content and layout we can change, so if you have any ideas or questions, please leave a comment on here or drop me an email.  I've had intermittent problems with errors, I'd like to know if anyone else has.

There are further options - links to Garmin and Strava - which I'll enable, and if we go ahead  electronic payment of membership fees (for a fee!).

If you've not had a membership invite, please leave a message or drop me an email.

Looking forward to some feedback and questions!

Wilf

1. ok, the errors have been fixed, so all pages should be accessible by members.

2. This Saturday 18 march a `Book Sale` (?) Graham Wanless`s library ( 200) all good quality cycling books.  At 56 Brankin Drive (Miff`s)

You need to be a member to add a reply. Please Login or Register